Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fade to Grey


The Fashion Spot

The September issue of US Marie Claire with Ashley Olsen on the cover is definitely worth picking up, between the lovely Belle de Jour-inspired cover shoot and style features on Diane Kruger and Alexa Chung, this issue is full of goodies. The editorial that really caught my eye was Soft Focus, I adore the muted colour palatte and luxe textures, which got me thinking how beautifully this look would translate to a room: cozy, laid-back and sumptuous... it almost has me ready for colder temperatures. Almost...

(clockwise from top left):
Stout Light, Tom Dixon
Textiles, Bleu Nature
Salong Vases, Ikea
Noir Cushion, Zone
Gold Sunburst Mirror, Target
Florence Knoll Settee, Knoll
Feather Wooshi Curtain, EQ3
Mimosa Coffee Table, Umbra
Rose Candle Holder, Zone
Lutz & Patmos Honeycomb Throw West Elm
Lounge Shag Rug CB2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!