Friday, September 18, 2009

Liv Loves... jkldesign

I absolutely love Leigh Viner's illustrations. My first and only Etsy purchase to date was the Push print (above) and I think my walls are crying out for more. My boyfriend says it reminds him of Jem, I wonder if that's what drew me to it in the first place. Regardless, I just checked out her Etsy shop and I'm thinking of picking up one (or both) of the two prints below, Atmosphere or Cricket. I need an affordable source of frames though, Ikea's irregular sizing frustrates me. Check out her Etsy shop here and her blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Liv :) Thank you so much!! I have added you to my thanks on my blog as well..
    For framing, if you have a Hobby Lobby near you, I found that they are pretty reasonable with framing.. I have purchased a few already made ones larger than the print and then added a white matte (only $9.00) but isn't that the truth, displaying art is definitely the most expensive part.. I cannot wait to afford that with my own LOL..
    Have a wonderful weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!