Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swede Emotion

Since I already have a cold, I figured I needed a Fever too. (Okay that was terrible, blame the medication). Tonight I'll be checking out the Fever Ray show, as part of this year's Pop Montreal line-up. Fever Ray is the solo side-project of Karin Dreijer Andersson, one half of the frequently masked Swedish brother-and-sister duo The Knife.
Click here to check out some of Fever Ray's incredible videos, and here to check out The Knife, who I'm absolutely crazy about. I'm not expecting to hear any tracks by The Knife tonight (oh, but to finally hear Heartbeats live!) but I was thrilled to read that another Knife album was not out of the question (according to their website they now seem to be working on an opera!). Click here to read the article in this week's Montreal Mirror. I'm all about the links today!
image courtesy of wwd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!