Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time Management

It's a lovely sunny fall afternoon, my boyfriend's off doing a renovation project and I should be cleaning, but who am I kidding? I'm going shopping! Although in my defense I do have a birthday present to buy (no, not for myself). I will, however, be on the look-out for a fantastic chunky shiny watch (preferably in gold) to layer with bracelets. I may go for one of the Michael Kors watches, which I love, or make due with an el-cheapo 20$ option if it looks cool enough.

4 comments:

  1. oh now i want a watch, except i check the time via the phone. turning your wrist to check the time takes so much energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which watch did you get :) I love the oversized michael kors ones. the rose gold one is what id opt for.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of a watch I ended up with over the knee boots... I'm not very focused! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, having seen this post i must go and grab the silver tissot i've been wanting to get for a while now!

    S
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!