Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get out of my dreams, get into my closet...

Oh, you beautiful, beautiful Phillip Lim top. If only you were mine! The wonderful times we'd have together! I'd pair you with everything under the sun just so we could spend more quality time in eachother's company. I'd rock you at night! I'd rock you in the sunlight! Sigh... unrequited love is a bitch...

clockwise from center: 3.1 Phillip Lim sequined silk-chiffon top, Alex Monroe feather bracelet, 3.1 Phillip Lim leather peacoat, Pringle 1815 jersey pleated cocoon skirt, Alexander Wang buckled ankle boots,  Current/Elliott The Skinny distressed jeans, Juicy Couture Mayer leather clutch, See by Chloe Day-tripper leather tote, Yves Saint Laurent Imperiale wedge boots, J-Brand skinny-leg jeans, Stella McCartney oversized chunky knit cape, Lanvin metallic leather sandals, Rebecca Taylor cropped silk harem pants, all via net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!