Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Accidents


Those who know me rather well are painfully aware of how I long to make a little piece of Chanel my very own. They, and I, are also painfully aware of the financial reality that prevents me from doing so. Imagine how overjoyed I was to stumble upon a little jewel on Mont-Royal street yesterday afternoon while doing a little post-breakfast shopping with my girls. LXR (943 Mont-Royal E) is a tiny vintage boutique in a shared space with local label Molykulte, that specializes in second-hand designer finds. There were cufflinks, belts, bracelets, wallets, scarves and bags by the likes of Hermes, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, and, of course, my beloved Chanel. I came thisclose to buying that pearl pendant on the bottom left but managed to find the willpower to leave it behind... for now. It's okay, I'll be back. I can wait for the perfect piece. And since I know next to nothing about shopping for vintage designer accessories, I'm definitely open to some tips and advice on the subject from you all, my lovely readers. Visit LXR's blog for information on new arrivals or sign up for their newsletter.

photos via facebook and lxr blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Frederick and I am the owner of LXR luxury products. Thanks to Liv and her lovely blog, you can get to know more about what we do at LXR.

    If you are looking to accesorize yourselves for the coming holidays or find that perfect dream bag of yours, make sure to join the newsletter, and come visit us at the store. I'll be more than glad to help you with your dream; whether it be owning a Chanel, Birkin, or Kelly bag for less investment ;)

    Sincerely,

    F.Mannella

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!