Wednesday, December 23, 2009

bound




On one of my holiday shopping jaunts, I picked up a little gift for myself: a gorgeous clothbound copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. You can't get much better than an Alice tome covered in pink flamingos. It's such a me gift but since I'm not close personal friends with Dionne Warwick or any other members of the Psychic Friends Network I doubt it would have ended up under the tree. Sometimes you just have to Santa yourself. This book is just too pretty, it definitely dresses up a bookshelf better than the usual dog-eared paperbacks I have all over the place. I've spotted other Penguin classics at Indigo and Urban Outfitters, I may have to grab a few more classics to keep Alice company.

images via design*sponge

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to head over to Anthro this week to see if they have any of my favorites in stock!

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!