Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti."

If the popularity of more voluptuous models like Lara Stone, the curvaceous bombshells that walked Louis Vuitton's Fall 2010 runway, and the recent resurgence of the 90s biggest supermodels are any indication, it's time for the little girls to step aside and let the women show 'em how it's done. And who better to do that than the still-stunning at 75 Sophia Loren, with her strong, gorgeous features and impossible proportions? Exuding equal parts aggressive sensuality and old-world European charm, La Loren is not only an icon of Italian cinema but a Masters course in Diva-ology. I loved sorting through these images, she is absolutely extraordinary. 

images via tfs

1 comment:

  1. Hey!I just found your blog and I love it!I'll follow you and with bloglovin for more fashion updates!Follow me too if you are interested!

    http://www.thestyleagenda.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!