Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm back... now get me outta here!

I'm back from Vegas! Well, I've been back since Friday evening but my official vacation was over this morning. Ugh. Let's not dwell on that misfortune. Vegas was fantastic! Didn't shop all that much (correction: went to many shops and left mostly empty-handed) and didn't end up seeing a show but got to check out downtown, did a little clubbing, clocked in some pool time and ate some incredible meals (missed out on Peppermill this time... guess I'll just have to go back!). And as an added bonus caught up on most of Dexter Season 4 on the plane. Thanks Air Canada! Spent this gorgeous weekend enjoying the sunshine and obsessively watching the Food Network. And now all I can think about is the next vacation... this ed kind of illustrates the dreamy headspace I'm currently in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!