Thursday, June 10, 2010

Liv Loves: My Big Fat Renovation

My biggest regret in our reno process is not having taken adequate "before" shots. There are a few snaps here and there of beams and wires as we tried to document what's happening behind our brand spankin' new walls but nothing that really illustrates how dim, claustrophobic and dare I say decrepit the place once was. All I can do is make up for it with a plethora of "after" shots. Thankfully, not everybody in my circle of friends lacks such foresight: check out the shiny new blog My Big Fat Renovation to follow the trials and tribulations of one couple, two cats and a 90 year old apartment. While a home this old is certainly chock full of charm, it's also got more than its' fair share of challenges. I can't wait to see the end result!

...And bonus awesomeness points for having a cat named "Chairman Meow".

image via my big fat renovation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!