Friday, July 2, 2010

Blogger Lovin': Mix Masters


I tend to stay away from prints, I think it may be because I have this perception that they aren't versatile, that they lack the mix-and-match-ability a limited-budget wardrobe needs. And when I do go for some kind of print I tend to panic and pair it with a solid, especially polka dots. They throw me. But then I see other girls going all Dries Van Noten and mixing and matching prints with fearless abandon and what shouldn't work in theory totally does. So my mid-year resolution (if there is such a thing) is to not be afraid of looking like I got dressed in the dark. I've always been a Mrs. Roper fan anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of stay away from prints too, I really don't know why, I buy instinctively neutrals all the time...I should I really step out of my confort zone, seeing these looks !

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!