Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Double Duty

Note to self: raid the flea market for old jewelry and attempt this insane chandelier. Fingers crossed the boyfriend will go for it...

If you're anything like me you've wrestled with a tangled epic knot of necklaces, trying in vain to extract the one you need from the impossible mess, only to give up and never wear any of them again. Not good. If the jewelry box is eating your accessories why not make your baubles do double duty as a decorative element in your home? Here's a little inspiration that's more charmingly eclectic than overtly girly, because nobody wants to feel like they live in Miss Piggy's dressing room.

4 comments:

  1. I have jewelry ALL OVER THE PLACE in my house...i should do something creative with it all like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I'm *almost* motivated enough to do something like this now!

    xxoo,
    Amber Rose
    modestjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! I love the mirror!!

    xx,
    Helena
    www.BrooklynBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that chandelier is amazing! must keep that in mind for the future...

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!