Friday, August 27, 2010

Picture This

While my camera is just a super basic little point and shoot (on par with laziness as the primary reason for the rarity of original photos on this blog), I've been considering investing in something with a little more heft and seriousness. After having seen this sick satchel by Luxirare I may have to buy the camera as an excuse to buy the bag! You can pre-order the Nikon D90 bag here.

Have an amazing weekend everybody! It's supposed to be hot! Finally! xx

10 comments:

  1. That is actually very useful! If I had a better/fancier camera I would try something like this.

    I would like a cute red alligator skinned one please :D

    -Erica
    Classy and Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Crazy that they are catering to bloggers now...love it!

    xxo Kelly
    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also thinking of upgrading from a point and shoot. A Nikon D90 would be amazing and that bag is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Crazy trend! Gotta find one and wear it!


    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's like the coolest ''camera-bag'' I've ever seen!

    www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a super stylish bag to store your camera in love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!