Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Confessions of a Zaraphile

Thought I'd snap a few outfit shots on the way to a yummy Indian dinner tonight and also show you all the delicious things we ate. Alas, I only really have one shot, of the skirt I posted about here. Once the wine was opened and that insanely delicious food arrived, all was forgotten. Oh well.

Turns out I'd be naked without Zara! Wearing Zara scarf, sweater, blazer, leather skirt and booties! Is there a 12-step program for this sort of problem?

10 comments:

  1. I love your boots!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I am a Zara-phile as well...I feel like we should get special discounts or something! haha

    bubbs
    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the layering...and the booties of COURSE!!!

    you look fabulous!!! Hope dinner was great:)


    Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL totally understand the once the wine has opened..
    Seriously amazing look, and those amazing booties!

    Have a great rest of the week xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the lovely comment :)

    love this look

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara is such an easy shop to get lost in! Haven't heard of said program, but I'll keep an ear out.
    Love your blazer and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm Indian! Cute outfit and I recognize that street! It's Jean Talon Ouest right? Near Parc?
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy Indian food! Ah I'm into Zara at the moment, I just got a camel coat from there! (will be showing it on my blog soon) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!