Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sew what?

Calling all talented, amateur seamstresses! And, um, seammisters... (okay I made that word up)

Textile giant Fabricville is hosting a fantastic contest, open to all Canadian residents, click here for all the details! Unfortunately I can't sew to save my life (I never did finish that pencil case in High School Home Ec class, sorry Mrs. Dudar), but I've always been extremely envious of those who could. And I'll be even more envious of the lucky needle-weilding fashion ninja who snags that 1k to spend at Holt Renfrew. *sigh*

You have until November 7th to submit your entries! Go!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so great....!!! I really should bring my sewing machine out of storage......:)


    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!