Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hair (Not-So) Apparent

So, Stephanie, I guess you weren't the last to see me as a brunette after all! On the plus side, my hair is soft, shiny and smells great. But it ain't blonde. My beloved hair guru, a fan of natural-looking hair, was concerned that my fragile locks wouldn't be able to handle a total colour-stripping process, so it'll have to be a more gradual transformation. Boyfriend's reaction: "You look almost the same! ... But it looks good!". Nice save. The result ended up being more of a subtle ombre look (really hard to see here, and please excuse the hood hair), which should lighten up over several shampoos. If it doesn't I'll go back to the salon and see what can be done to blondify me a little more. So for now I don't get to wow you with a drastic change. I also don't get to wow you with decent pics, as I'm looking back at these the colour looks brassy and orangish, which it isn't at all, the blonde is more beige than gold. I'll try to take some pics in natural light sometime soon.

Happy rest of weekend!xx

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see the change! And indeed let's hope it gets blonder but this is also really nice, at least for winter weather it is a great transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really beautiful, like it has naturally gone blonde through sun or something!

    I would love for you to check out my blog!
    sparksandfireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! i wish i had the courage to go blonde!

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!