Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fortress of Solitude

After grabbing some brunch with my girls this morning I ducked in from the rain and settled back on the couch to re-watch Tom Ford's stunning, heartbreaking film A Single Man and fell in love all over again. Oh, that 60s style: those gorgeous interiors, the cars, the clothes, the make-up, Green Onions! As much as I loved the girly lavishness of Charley's home, I'm left drooling over George's mid-century California dream of a glass house. sigh...




images via aceshowbiz

3 comments:

  1. How good is that movie? Jon Kortajarena is such a beaut. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch the movie, love all the pictures! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to watch it!! is it online?
    great post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!