Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshine on a cloudy day...


It finally stopped raining today. The drab, damp, murky crapfest certainly did nothing to elevate my mood this week, it was like a sad trombone was following me everywhere I went. *le sigh*
But this weekend should see some sunshine, more than a few martinis and some quality time with the magnificent creature who birthed me, so the sad trombone player can suck it!

Okay then. Look at these pictures, all Jean-Seberg-on-holiday-like. She looks a little like she's been hassled by that pesky sad trombone player too, but in a much more fabulous manner than myself.


Have a wonderful, mommy-spoiling, sad-trombone-free weekend, loves!xx

3 comments:

  1. sad trombone NEVER gets told. Have a lovely Sunday!!

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WANT YOUR ZOMBIES!

    Mail of the Living Dead:
    A Zombie Mail Art Call
    deadmailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog and pics:)
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!