Thursday, October 6, 2011

Putting the Vamp in Vampire...

Aaaahhh... Carine... your pre-Halloween decadence warms the cockles of my cold, undead heart...
Some stand-out looks from Carine Roitfeld's Vampire Ball held last night to celebrate the launch of her new book Irreverent, which has a nice cozy spot on the early draft of my Christmas wish list.

Death Becomes Her: Carine Roitfeld

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld: babelicious demon spawn...

Anna Devil Russo! (yikes, these are getting worse and worse)

Anja Rubik: Mistress of the Dark

Karolina Kurkova looking quite Terri Nunn-ish.

Ricardo Tisci post-snack attack

Fangtastic: Karlie Kloss & Abbey Lee Kershaw

My favorite, I think: Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld & Giovanna Battaglia:
Bloody. Gorgeous.

The vamp next door, Miranda Kerr.

Angel of Death: Natalia Vodianova

Olivier "Type O" Theyskens
(Is this reminding anyone else of the credits on
Simpsons Halloween Specials?)

Must... not... use... words... "Wang Sandwich"...
(In other news, Vanessa Traina! Rrwwaarr!)

Like a red-hot poker brandished by Satan himself, that Bianca Brandolini is!

I'm not sure what's up with Beige and Beiger mucking up the
evening's colour palette like that, but I like it anyway.

first image via the new york times, all the rest via fashionologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!