Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Street Style Round-Up

With the current crop of fashion week streetstyle photos overtaking the blogs, the inspiration is seemingly endless. But the looks I personally find to be the most inspirational aren't brimming with hyperbolic print-mixing, yeti-scale-furs or Heidi-inspired layering but are of those who chose to keep things a little more refined... with a wink. So here are my picks featuring gorgeous, classic tailoring, creamy color palettes, eye-popping blues and a double dose of Hanneli, cause really, does she ever get it wrong?
images via streetpeeper, style.com and street fsn

3 comments:

  1. I want to be one of these girls. How come I never look this good when I get all dolled up for an afternoon on the town?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thời tiết khô hanh mùa đông là nguyên nhân chính khiến đôi môi của bạn dễ trở nên thâm sạm, kém quyến rũ. Mẹo trị môi thâm sẽ giúp bạn trị môi thâm hiệu quả. Mẹo trị môi thâm trong mùa đông

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!