Sunday, April 29, 2012

Latest Yums

Happy Sunday! I'm just about to curl up with my love and the first season of Lost, but first I thought I'd share a few recent culinary concoctions of mine... Every now and then the motivation to get cooking strikes, here's hoping the habit sticks this time!
Whole grain penne with mascarpone, lemon, spinach and walnuts. Adapted from this recipe. I made it again tonight with rapini instead of spinach and it was fantastic.
Rapini and cherry tomatoes sauteed in garlic
Harissa-spiced shrimp with quinoa in a lemon tahini dressing with diced yellow bell pepper and avocado (it's like a deconstructed salad thang).
What got me through the winter (and this unseasonable frigid April): Organic Detox tea from David's Tea.
I looooove this stuff.

3 comments:


  1. Giữa năm mùa hè đến thì luôn là dịp để các nền điện ảnh trên toàn thế giới gửi đến toàn thể khán giả những bộ phim gây cấn và đầy hấp dẫn với những tình tiết vô cùng ly kỳ và đầy thú vị, không chỉ như vậy còn có những bộ phim hành động hay đầy hấp dẫn sắp ra mắt 2016 và 2017 này.
    Bom tấn 2016 đã ra mắt là bộ phim World Of Warcraft được chuyển thể từ bộ game ăn khách đã ăn vào tiềm thức của bao nhiêu khán giả.

    Bộ phim tình cảm đầy ngôn tình được chờ đón nhất là phim Tự Bẻ Cong Để Yêu Cậu sẽ mang đến cho các bạn về tình yêu của thế giới thứ 3 đầy trong sáng và thanh mai trúc mã.

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!