Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mission Accomplished

My quest for an affordable pair of leopard print ankle boots has come to an end. I picked up these Aldo Roessner booties this weekend (as well as yet another black blazer at Zara after a rather pricy visit to the hair salon. On Monday I gave thanks for a low interest rate on my credit card). While these aren't perfect (perfect costs a couple of months rent rendering them an unattainable dream), they'll definitely satisfy the craving. Maybe they'll reappear via an outfit post if I ever summon up the courage to do one! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. yes! I look forward to the outfit. I would love to see how you're going to rock these bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll,
    Mind telling me how tall and comfortable these heels are? I'm tempted to get a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're a 5" heel with a 1" platform. I find the sole a little hard, an insole really helps. And now I'm cranky because I paid full price and barely wore them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!