Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blissed out.

I had the most blissfully relaxing spa day yesterday: insanely gorgeous weather, insanely hilarious friends ("So, a bison and a buffalo, they're both camels, right?"), surrounded by stunning scenery, catching fireworks while being stuck in traffic on the bridge back to the city and ending the night with classic Italian-style carbs. Aaaahhh... all in all a perfect day. Today, I'm off to to the outdoor market with my love in search of fresh seasonal deliciousness...
Happy rest of weekend, lovelies!xx

image via studded hearts

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the market...sounds like you are having a great weekend!!

    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds amazing, and I love the pic.If you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? You should check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook or myspace . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!