Friday, January 28, 2011

The Great Escape

Carrie's right (check out her comment on my last post): Why try to fight winter? Just make a break for it. And so these days ewhat's been keeping me (somewhat) sane is shopping around for Caribbean cruises. While I can't take off right away, the promise of turquoise waters and hot hot heat in just a short couple of months are enough to keep me going. I've never been on a cruise, and I never really saw myself as a cruise person, but after asking around and getting all researchy, it looks crazy fun: island-hopping days and uber-dressy nights? Yes please! I'll let you know what we decide on, for now, let's keep the tropical glam vibe alive with exactly the kind of editorial my tired, snow-blind eyes need to be enjoying.
Happy weekend!!xx

1 comment:

Comments give me a happy!