Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blush Hour

Last night, my wonderful boyfriend took me to a late supper at the to-die-for Club Chasse et Peche (first posted about here). Un-be-lie-va-ble. These photos were snapped in a hurry but I wanted to show you this lovely blouse I picked up months ago but never posted, and this F21 pleather miniskirt that at about 18$ makes the cost per wear a joke, I've been wearing it out a lot. Well, when I'm not in hibernation mode that is.
Jacob blouse, F21 skirt, Zara bag

Have a fantastic rest-of-weekend!xx

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! i love the blouse paired with the pleather miniskirt, gives it a bit of an edge without being too over-the-top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, love your skirt! :)

    http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and feminine shirt, I love it.

    Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur hair ;d
    on the first photo they look really goregous ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blouse and your makeup is flawless! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I love your purse! Just stopped over from Keiko's blog and so far, really enjoying your posts. I think it's been far too long since I've been happily within the walls of F21, sliding my credit card and disappearing into the night with piles of inexpensive clothes. Methinks it time for another trip ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!