Monday, September 26, 2011

Five Phenomenal (yet totally do-able) DIY Projects

First off, let's get something straight: I am not a DIYer. Unless you count adding truffle oil to my microwave popcorn (I'm fancy like that) or assembling (not hacking) anything and everything from Ikea. The arrival of fall, however, leaves me wanting to make over my space as much as my wardrobe. But my budget? Minimal at best. Maybe I'll try one or more of these… perhaps a hybrid of #2 and #5? And I'm absolutely d y i n g over that fire pit, perfect for the little balcony just off my living room, provided I don't inadvertently set it on fire. Let me know if you try any of these.
DIY personal fire pit via The Art of Doing Stuff

DIY floor cushion via Living With Punks (this one's intended for kids but it can certainly be super-sized)

Nautical-chic DIY rope mirror via Apartment Therapy

DIY wood stump coffee tables via Thrifty and Chic

DIY block-printed chevron fabric via Design Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!