Sunday, April 29, 2012

Latest Yums

Happy Sunday! I'm just about to curl up with my love and the first season of Lost, but first I thought I'd share a few recent culinary concoctions of mine... Every now and then the motivation to get cooking strikes, here's hoping the habit sticks this time!
Whole grain penne with mascarpone, lemon, spinach and walnuts. Adapted from this recipe. I made it again tonight with rapini instead of spinach and it was fantastic.
Rapini and cherry tomatoes sauteed in garlic
Harissa-spiced shrimp with quinoa in a lemon tahini dressing with diced yellow bell pepper and avocado (it's like a deconstructed salad thang).
What got me through the winter (and this unseasonable frigid April): Organic Detox tea from David's Tea.
I looooove this stuff.

2 comments:

Comments give me a happy!