Monday, June 25, 2012

Lazy Monday

Forever 21 dress, Dolce Vita sandals, Burberry sunnies, Nixon watch, Rebecca Minkoff bag
Approximately seven minutes after snapping this photo I snagged my dress on the old lock on my front door frame and tore a huge hole in it. Good times! Fingers crossed my Mommy can work her magic on it seeing as my non-existant sewing skills have been known to include a stapler.

Other than that little sartorial snafu I'm enjoying a lovely lazy long holiday weekend. Today I've got nothing much to do, nowhere in particular to be, and it's alright with me! I may spend the rest of the afternoon improving the sad state of my miniscule outdoor space, or maybe even baking, since the sweltering heat has subsided. Followed by a Californication marathon. Mmmm.... Hank Moody...

Enjoy your day, lovelies!xx

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, Hank Moody is right! I hope you can fix your dress - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!