Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Summer Beauty Bag MVPs

We're in the midst of a particularly potent heatwave. Since I'm a heatseeker I don't really mind all that much despite the tandoori oven-like conditions in my apartment right now. When it's this hot I tend to forgo full-on make-up face and keep it simple. Here are some of my current loves (and some, like my Nars bronzer in Laguna, not pictured because their packages are all but destroyed):


Opi nail polish in Suzi and the Lifeguard and La-Paz-itively Hot (the perfect shade of popsicle pink), Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette and Primer Potion, Laura Mercier's oil free tinted moisturizer, Michaek Kors Very Hollywood rollerball perfume and lip gloss combo, Diorshow Blackout Waterproof (always waterproof for these peepers... I just get so emotional!) and pretty much everybody's MVP the Shu Uemura eyelash curler gives hope to even the wimpiest lashes. And mine are big ol' sissies.

What are your MVPs?

2 comments:

  1. I've only recently quit biting my nails (horrible habit, I know), and I've been hoarding nail polish like there's no tomorrow.That popsicle pink is amazing-- I've just talked myself into buying it tonight. :)

    My mvp is definitely.. infallible le rouge lipstick in 'unending amber'. It's the perfect shade for any occasion. :)

    ps: Your comment about my hair and the wigs had me in stitches-- easily the best comment ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!