Friday, October 23, 2009

Style Stalker: Taylor Tomasi

Always a little slow on the uptake, I finally put a name to the face of the fiery redhead popping up on style blogs left right and center: it's Taylor Tomasi, formerly a Teen Voguette, now Marie Claire's Style and Accessories Director (no wonder I've been finding the styling at US MC so remarkable lately).  Taylor really likes to mix it up, her look is often young and casual, incorporating vintagey feeling pieces and unexpected pops of color with killer shoes and incredible accessories.
all images via The Fashion Spot
And though I'm not usually one to go all wedding crazy (equal parts fear of jinxing myself and fear of completely freaking out my boyfriend), I just had to post a couple of Taylor's wedding photos. The J. Mendel dress and Alexander McQueen shoes are absolutely fantastic.

And finally, yay! 100 posts! That was fast! Thank you everybody for visiting, following, and commenting, it means a lot to me. And your comments have introduced me to some truly fantastic blogs! Thanks for making my introduction to the blogosphere so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!