Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wilde at Heart


I love house tours, and more often than not I find regular civilian house tours more intriguing than celebrity house tours. Not quite the case with Olivia Wilde's home, featured in Instyle, June 2009. I have had a total girl crush on Olivia Wilde since her days on the OC and getting a peek inside the beautiful home she shares with her photographer/architect/developer (oh yeah, and Italian prince) husband reaffirmed my feelings. The space is warm and eclectic, it manages to be visually engaging without being cluttered. And the idea of converting a sad guest room into a magical walk-in closet has my heart racing and my head spinning. Someday, spare room, you're goin' down...



images via House Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments give me a happy!