Saturday, December 4, 2010

Not-So-Lazy Saturday!


What to do with my Saturday? While I'd love to cuddle up under a cozy blanket and enjoy the awesomeness that is Freaks and Geeks all day, I gots things to do! We're throwing a little Christmas party for our friends next Saturday, though the fact that that party will be preceded by my friend Karen's annual (epic) gingerbread house building competition that afternoon and by my office Christmas party the night before doesn't really leave me much time to embrace the spirit of procrastination I know and love. So I guess I'll start to prettify my place this weekend, finally install those dimmers, all that jazz.... I also need to get most of my Christmas shopping done and finish up a DIY art project inspired by this. I'll share it with y'all when it's done.

I'm gonna need some coffee.

Happy weekend!!xx

image by tom munro

1 comment:

  1. hey, you have a lovely blog!!
    do you want to follow each other??
    i would be happy if you visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me a happy!